A Prayer For Our Soldiers

May God walk beside you each day. May He protect you if harm comes your way. May He give you wisdom in all that you do and keep you safe with each task you pursue. May He bring swift end to the world's troubled brow and His most precious peace on us then endow. May you know you stay in our thoughts and our hearts when your path and your duty keep us apart. May the days pass quicky until you're part of our home once again, surrounded by our love.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Bob. My adopted cat.

This is Bob. My adopted cat, Kinda. He was a stray, and now they are trying to catch him. Bob is hard to catch. He is very fast. He is cute. I named him Bob, because he looks like a bob cat, I think. He has a tale like a bob cat. But anyways, we are trying to catch him, so he can go away. They are catching all of the cats on midway park, because they may have mange. I probably spelt that wrong, but oh well lol. Brinkley loves Bob. She sniffs him, and barks at him ha ha. But she does like him. He comes to visit every day at least once. I'm gonna miss this cat. So I figured i would tell you about it. But that's all i have. TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment